Course: Understanding and Maintaining Your PSM Program
Requirement: OSHA 1910.119
Duration: 24 Hour Workshop
Description: This hands-on workshop will provide an in depth review and evaluation of your existing PSM program. There will be three main areas of focus all based on your PSM program.
1. You will develop an understanding of the contents that are to be in each element.
2. You will use, review and evaluate your existing PSM program. This will allow you to understand how your program is organized and where to find information.
3. Through an understanding of each element and an evaluation of the contents, you will be able to highlight any areas needing improvement.
What to bring: A complete copy of your entire PSM program. Bring it all! Bring everything, including all supporting documentation. You will probably be referring to many supporting documents including drawings, safety programs, codes, standards, PHA's, studies, etc.
Who should attend: If you are responsible for developing or administrating PSM, or just want a better understanding, this seminar is for you. It is a good idea for your facility to have at least two people that have an in-depth understanding of your PSM program.
- Employee Participation
- Process Safety Information
- Process Hazard Analysis
- Operating Procedures
- Pre-Startup Safety Review
- Management of Change
- Mechanical Integrity
- Incident Investigation
- Emergency Response
- Hot Work
- Compliance Audits
- Trade Secrets