Course: Emergency Action Plan
Requirement: OSHA 1910.38
Duration: 4 - 8 Hours
Description: This course is designed to meet the requirements of OSHA for training of the designated actions employers and employees must take to ensure employee safety from fire and other emergencies.
Scope: This course covers:
- Emergency escape procedures
- Emergency escape route assignments
- Procedures to be followed by employees who remain to operate critical plant operations before they evacuate
- Procedures to account for all employees after emergency evacuation has been complete
- Rescue and medical duties for those employees who are going to perform them
- The plants means of reporting fires and other emergencies
Who should attend:
Members of management, maintenance, safety, production, human resources and security. A good cross section can contribute greatly to the overall effectiveness of any emergency action plan.