40 Hour HAZWOPER
Online / Onsite Group Facility Training
All facilities involved in food processing and cold storage, along with any company housing hazardous chemicals requires 40 hour HAZWOPER training to fully protect the employees, the environment and community. When an incident occurs, your company must have trained personnel to implement safe distance controls that do not expose any employees to danger. It is required by OSHA under the 1910.120(q) standard. This standard lists the elements that must be covered to be in compliance.
Get Started Here
Whether you're looking for a quote or just have questions, our team is standing by to help with your hazmat training needs.
Training Tailored To Your Needs
The best option is to have on-site presentation training. Due to the subject matter, the course can be more relevant to the student, and site-specific scenarios with walkthroughs can be developed at the time of training when the course is performed on site.
Contact us today to discuss your training needs!
OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Training
This course covers:
- Procedures for handling emergency responses
- Written emergency response plans
- Hazards confronting responders
- Material Safety Data Sheets and Terms
- Health effects of Chemicals
- How to prepare for emergencies
- How to decontaminate responders and clean up spills
- Protective clothing
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatuses (SCBA's) and Respirators
- In Depth Reporting requirements
- On Site Surveys
- Dot Guidebooks