SOP MOP Workshop
On-Site Workshop SOP & MOP Development
Process safety requires that for every activity, a standard operating procedure with clearly written instructions must be available, implemented and be reviewed at a predefined frequency to cater for any changes in technology or competence of the personnel involved in the process. Moreover, employers must certify that the procedures are current and updated.
Request More Information
We'll send our PSM trainers to train you on-site: Anywhere, nationwide. Get a free quote today.
SOP MOP Course Information
The purpose of this workshop is to develop an understanding of the requirements for developing and maintaining Proper Standardized Operating Procedures (SOP's) and proper Preventive Maintenance (PM's) frequencies, tasks and procedures (MOP's) that will meet the requirements of our industry and that of OSHA and EPA.
This workshop will allow the attendee to bring their current SOP's, PM's and MOP's and review them to ensure they meet all of the requirements (and identify any shortcomings) and/or to understand how to develop SOP's, PM's and MOP's such that they will be correct and meet all of the requirements.
- What OSHA and EPA will be looking for
- Checklist for building SOP's, PM's MOP's
- Example SOP (Template)
- Example list of PM frequencies and tasks
- Example MOP (Template)
- How to document PM frequencies and tasks
- How to review and certify SOP's
- Verification and documentation of the accuracy of SOP's
- Verification and documentation of the accuracy of MOP's
- Training requirements for SOP's
- Training requirements for MOP's
Hands on Workshop
- Developing and writing SOP's
- Developing and documenting preventive maintenance frequencies
- Developing and documenting preventive maintenance task (content)
- Developing and writing MOP's