Arc Flash training
Electrical & Arc Flash Safety Course
Electrical Safety & Arc Flash Training
This training is not an attempt to teach electricity or its basic fundamentals and theory. Instead the focus will be on discussion and demonstration of safe electrical working habits as they apply within the general industry. Final evaluation of knowledge will be based on the test score and observation during their hands-on exercises.
This course covers:
- Electrical Hazard Analysis
- Electrical Safety Program
- Training requirements
- Unqualified and Qualified Personnel
- Electrical safe work Conditions
- Energized Electrical work Permit
- Shock Hazard Analysis
- Arc Flash Protection Boundaries
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Electrical Safework Practices
- Which includes an overview of General Requirements - OSHA 1910.303, NFPA 70E, NIOSH
Who Should Attend
Person(s) who will be working with or around 50 volts or more such as, but not limited to, blue collar supervisors, electrical and electronic engineers, electrical and electronic equipment assemblers, electrical and electronic technicians, electricians, industrial machine operators, material handling equipment operators, mechanics and repairers, painters, riggers and roustabouts, stationary engineers, welders.
Ready to get started? Our team is standing by to help with your safety training needs.