We Bring Our Experts To Your Facility
Employers must evaluate workplace fall hazards before purchasing fall protection or fall arrest equipment to ensure the correct equipment is purchased. Falls from elevated locations are a leading cause of workplace injuries, but there are plenty of opportunities to lower these potential injuries. It simply takes commitment on everyone’s part to follow fall protection protocol.
Industrial Consultants, LLC, offers training classes at your facility in order to identify potential fall hazards on site.
On-Site Fall Protection Training Course
This course covers:
- The nature of fall hazards
- Correct procedures for erecting, maintaining, disassembling, and inspecting the fall protection systems to be used
- The use and operation of guardrail systems
- Personal fall arrest systems
- Safety net systems
- Warning line systems
- Safety monitoring systems
- Controlled access zones
- Proper protection to be used
- The limitations on the use of mechanical equipment
- The correct procedures for the handling and storage of equipment and materials
- The correct erection of overhead protection
Who Should Attend
Training Customized To Your Facility
Fall Protection Equipment Knowledge
Fall Protection Compliance FAQs
For the general industry: any time an employee is elevated four feet above the floor or working platform.
For the construction industry: any time an employee is elevated six feet above the floor or working platform. OSHA also requires fall protection when working above dangerous equipment, regardless of the fall distance.
Request On-Site Training Quote
Ready to get started? Our team is standing by to help with your safety training needs.