Lockout / Tagout Training
Lockout / Tagout
This course covers:
- Lockout/Tagout procedures
- Hazardous energy sources
- Employee/Plant responsibilities
- Major causes of LO/TO injuries
- Review of company LO/TO procedures
- Demonstration of proper LO/TO procedures
- Demonstration of safety devices (lock, tag, hasp(s), etc.)
Who Should Attend
Members of management, engineering, maintenance, refrigeration, safety production, human resources and security. A good cross section can contribute greatly to the overall effectiveness of any emergency response team.
Request On-Site Training Quote
Ready to get started? Our team is standing by to help with your safety training needs.