Respiratory Protection Training
Course: Respiratory Protection Training
This course covers:
- Elements of the written standard operating procedures governing the selection and use of respirators
- Selection of the respirators based on the hazards
- Instructions and training in the proper use of respirators and their limitations
- Cleaning and disinfecting of respirators
- Proper storage procedures
- Fit testing
Who Should Attend
Members of management, engineering, maintenance, refrigeration, safety, production, sanitation, human resources and security.
All participants need to bring (if being fit tested)
- Medical evaluation and opinion stating the user is qualified to wear a respirator (must be within the last 12 months).
- Respirator the user is currently utilizing (or a selection of sizes if you have not been fit tested before).
- High efficiency particulate filter (HEPA) for respirator (to be used for filtering irritant smoke).
Request On-Site Training Quote
Ready to get started? Our team is standing by to help with your safety training needs.